Northern Star is a progressive and rapidly growing gold producer with three world-class production centres and a strong focus on exploration, who offer diverse and exciting career opportunities across a range of professions and trades. When you join our Company, you join the Northern Star Team. You will be engaged in a dynamic work environment where you will be valued as an integral part of the team, and where you can develop and grow with our business.
We are committed to recruiting, training and promoting individuals based on competence and skills. Our recruitment practices are designed to ensure a fairness and consistency.
At Northern Star, we produce Gold in Ounces, Opportunities in Tonnes…
Northern Star Resources KCGM Operation
Kalgoorlie Consolidated Gold Mines (KCGM) Operation is a world class asset, and part of Northern Star’s Kalgoorlie Production Centre. Located adjacent to the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder approximately 600 kilometres (km) east of Perth, Western Australia. Northern Star Resources KCGM Operations is a residential mine site and our 1,200 employees and contractors are proud to be a part of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder community. In the past five years, the KCGM-site has contributed more than $2.3 billion in supply, payroll and sponsorship opportunities to the community.
Northern Star Resources are committed to employing locally where possible, applicants for trainee positions are required to have been living in Kalgoorlie-Boulder for at least six months.
Why join us?
Our comprehensive compensation package includes fixed and variable pay components, as well as a variety of additional benefits including, but not limited to:
- Gold Price Variable bonus incentive
- Company subsidised GU Health Insurance
- Short-term incentive bonus program
- Employee Share Plan programs
- Industry leading Parental leave policy – with up to 20 week’s primary carers leave and up to 4 weeks secondary carers leave. Primary carers return to work benefits including up to 6 weeks bonus payment, top up of superannuation and long service leave service recognition
- GoldSTARR program – cash savings for everyday expenses
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that includes free, confidential counselling and wellbeing services
- Salary Continuance (Income protection) insurance from commencement
- Salary Sacrificing benefits, including Novated Leasing and Remote Area Living benefit options
- Paid Family Domestic Violence leave
About Kalgoorlie – The heart of the Goldfields
Discover what the Goldfields has to offer you by going BOLD! The City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder has first-class information regarding the region on their website – Go Bold
Our KCGM Operations are the best residential mining opportunities in the region; providing excellent work-home life balance and ongoing sustainability for the Goldfields.
Northern Star is a proud supporter of the Prime Minister’s Veterans’ Employment Program.