A KCGM Apprenticeship provides self motivated individuals with a career path inside Australia’s largest gold producing mine.
You will be trained and mentored by a number of KCGM’s talented workforce towards a trade qualification, gaining hands on vital experience.
KCGM offers apprenticeships in the following trades:
- Auto Electrician
- Fixed Plant Fitter
- Mobile Plant Mechanic
- Strong commitment to safety
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and have a demonstrated interest in chosen trade
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Are reliable and enthusiastic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- National Police Clearance (valid within the last 3 months)
- Have, or be in the process of obtaining an Unencumbered Manual WA Class C Drivers License.
Benefits of working at KCGM:
We offer competitive salary packages including 10% superannuation and a health allowance. Joining the KCGM team also means that you are eligible for our performance and loyalty quarterly bonus scheme.
We usually begin advertising in the second half of the year for positions which commence the following year. During this period you can apply for an Apprenticeship on the Current Vacancies page.