KCGM accepts Expressions of Interest for vacation work throughout the year.
KCGM offers student vacation employment as part of our commitment to the development of young mining professionals. We offer you the opportunity to put learning into practice and gain valuable hands on experience while building strong networks within your chosen profession.
Our Vacation Student positions are Kalgoorlie based and available in the following disciplines:
- Environmental Science
- Engineering (including Mechanical, Electrical and Mining)
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Industrial Hygiene
- Studying towards a Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and willing to accept a challenge
- National Police Clearance (valid within the lst 3 months)
- A Current Unencumbered Western Australian “C” Class Licence.
If you possess a strong safety ethic and enjoy contributing as a part of a team please submit your expression of interest and resume online by clicking here.
For our Emerging Talent Program for graduates, please visit the Graduates Programme page.