KCGM proudly sponsors a wide range of local community organisations and a variety of community activities within the Kalgoorlie-Boulder area. Our sponsorship policy is outlined below.
- Consider partnerships that enhance inclusion within the City's diverse community, in particular programs that target the Indigenous community, young people, seniors and young families.
- Support community development strategies that:
- Improve education and economic self-sufficiency
- Sustain a healthy and safe community
- Provide strong pathways to youth and indigenous employment
- Promote the history and cultural identity of the City
- Enhance and protect the natural environment
- Provide assistance to partner organisations, supporting them to Communicate to a diverse community demographic.
- Form partnerships that provide opportunities for KCGM staff to Contribute to community development.
KCGM is committed to investing in the local community, and we are proud partners of a number of local organisations. If you are interested in applying for sponsorship, you’ll need to be aware of our Sponsorship Policy, and tailor your application to satisfy the criteria. To apply for funding you can download forms on these pages, or in person at the Super Pit Shop. We also recommend you discuss your sponsorship idea with us before spending valuable time on submitting an application.
Once an application is received it is assessed by the Community Relations Team against the sponsorship criteria, and recommendations are put forward to the KCGM Community Reference Group at the monthly CRG Meeting on the second Thursday of every month. The recommendations are then presented to the KCGM Management Team. It is after these sessions that sponsorship applicants are advised of the result.