PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY WILL GOVERN ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US AND YOU, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT WE AGREE OTHERWISE IN WRITING.
BY STORING, COPYING, RELYING UPON OR OTHERWISE USING ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION FROM US OR SENDING ANY ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION TO US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
1. Our electronic communication are confidential and may contain copyright information. These electronic communications and the information contained in them must not be; or (b)copied, forwarded or distributed without our permission; or (b)used for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was provided to you .If those purposes are not clear to you, then you should seek our consent before using the information for any particular purpose. You warrant that anything you send to us and our use of it will not infringe your or any third party’s rights.
3. Opinions and representatives contained in an electronic communication are the opinions and representatives of the author of that communication and not our views, except where clearly indicated to the contrary.
4. It is possible that our electronic communications (include any attached files) may include harmful material including viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating, destructive or damaging properties (“viruses”). You should ensure that all electronic communications received from us(and in particular ,anyfiles attached to electronic communications) are scanned using the latest version of appropriate software upon receipt to ensure that they are free from viruses. You acknowledge that we can not and do not warrant or guarantee that you will not receive viruses from us. You should implement and maintain appropriate disaster recovery procedures to enable you to overcome any problems caused by viruses including (without limitation) procedures for the backup and recovery of data.
5. Unauthorised access and faults in computer network can and do occur which may result in the corruption, alteration, non-delivery, incorrect delivery or loss of electronic communications.
6. Subject to paragraph 7 below, we will not be liable for any loss or damage (including , without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential damages , lost profits, lost savings, lost data or business interruption)arising directly or indirectly form any electronic communication, whether based on contract, tort, statute, common law, equity or any other legal theory and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. If ant warranty or condition is implied by the Trade Practices Act or other relevant legislation which can not be excluded by agreement, then our liability is limited to the resupply of the electronic communication.
8. these terms are governed by and are to the construed in accordance with the law of the Sate of South Australia, Without giving affect to any principals of conflict of law. Any legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with any electronic with any electronic communications must be commenced in the appropriate court in the State of South Australia.
9. If any provision of these terms in unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
10. We may revise these terms from time to time by updating this document. You agree to be bound by such revisions and you should therefore regularly revisit this web page or contact us to review the current terms.
11. In these Terms, reference to “we”, “our” or “us” are references to each and all of Kalgoorlie consolidated Gold mine and its related corporations and their respective principals, officers, employees, agents and contractors. References to “you” are references to each recipient of our electronic transmissions to us.