Kalgoorlie Consolidated Gold Mines is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to the safety and training of our employees. In addition to offering an excellent lifestyle and the opportunity to be home with your family every night, the benefits of working for us include:
- a firm commitment to the continual development of our people through appropriate training and learning opportunities
- an environment of openness which encourages a sense of team spirit based on mutual respect
- competitive salaries and benefits packages
- recognition of achievement for people who accept the challenges that are offered
- support for initiative and innovation in delivering results
- a friendly work environment with a focus on participation and team work
KCGM employees also have the opportunity to apply for exciting inter-company transfers to our Joint Venture partners, Barrick Australia Pacific and Newmont Mining Corporation, who both have interests in Australia and overseas.
Recruitment at KCGM is carried out by the on-site Human Resources Department, with positions advertised in the West Australian, Kalgoorlie Miner newspapers, SEEK.com.au and through the above link. Applications for specific vacancies should be lodged electronically through this web site.